1) Always book your Flight Earlier especially for high seasons (for summer holidays, for Christmas and New Year Holidays, and for ester holidays).
2) Always match your name with the Passport at the time of booking or at the time of issuance of the ticket just to avoid any kind of inconvenience at the airport.
3) Always check the validity of your passport and visa before finalizing your travel trip and do not forget to check the requirements of the Country/city you are visiting.
4) Keep your Visa and ticket with you at the time of travel.
5) Always confirm your luggage with the Airline with which you are travelling before the travel just to avoid hustle at the Airport.
6) Make sure you are taking right amount of luggage with you, which you have allowed by the Airline. Never exceed your bag.
7) Always try to reach at the Airport on time at least 4 to 5 hours before the flight so you will not miss, you flight.
8) If you need any extra service then give notice to airlines well before travel time for special meal requirements, seating allocation requests and wheel chair arrangements etc.
9) Do not drink too much before boarding the aircraft, as alcohol and cabin pressure because enhanced dehydration. You are also unable to use the toilets until the aircraft is airborne and at a safe altitude for the seat belt sign to be taken off.
10) Try to do online checking 24 hours before the flight by going on the Airline Website to avoid rush at the last moment.
11) If you need extra baggage, do confirm with charges with the Airline well before the time.
12) Do not forget to check health requirements for all the countries you are visiting on your journey. Please be aware some vaccinations need to be administered 4-6 weeks before travel.